Different Facebook users check other users profile for different reasons. Most of these reasons are security unwise and may cause damages to the user in question. I’ll be teaching you different working methods to trace all your friends who viewed your Facebook profile. Please note that these methods can be used to track Facebook profile visitors.
Recently, there has been a huge demand for tricks to track Facebook profile visitors. Although, there are applications, software and web extensions that claim to solve this task, only a few of them actually work correctly.
I’ll be taking you through three (3) simple and easy methods of checking your facebook profile visitors.
Simple and easy methods of checking your facebook profile visitors
1. Using Facebook Profile Visitors Web Browser Extension
Web browser extension is one of the easiest, working and most popular methods to find out who visits your Facebook profile.
Steps to download and use extensions
- Download the Google Chrome extension from HERE
- Click on “Add to Chrome” button on the top right corner to download and install the extension. When the installation is finished you’ll get a pop up saying, “Extension is added to Chrome”.
- Now visit Facebook and log in to your account. Look for a new option that says “Visitors” on the blue navigation bar on top of the homepage. This option is available only after the Social Profile View Notification extension is successfully installed on your browser.
- Click on the “Visitors” option and you will see a list of people who visited your profile.
2. Using Facebook Profile Visitors App for Android
Lately, many developers have also created applications for viewing who visits your Facebook profile. With those apps installed, you can track people who visit your profile more frequently.
Steps to download and use android app
- Download who viewed my profile from HERE
- Launch the recently installed application and tap on the option “Connect to Facebook”.
- Enter your Facebook username/email ID and password in the pop-up window to log in to your account. Their apps are highly secured so you don’t have to worry about misuse of your credentials.
- Now you’ll be prompted to give permissions required to track your profile visitors.
- Click “Allow” to give these permissions to the app. If you deny any permission then you won’t be able to proceed and the process will stop automatically.
- As soon as the app is linked to your Facebook account you will see a list of Facebook users along with their name who have visited your profile recently.
People Also Read:
- How To Easily View Photos On Facebook Free Mode In Free Basics
- You Can Now Easily Send Paypal Money Using Facebook Messenger
- Are You Hungry? See How To Order Food Directly From Facebook
- Earn Money When You Download Applications On Your Android Phone
3. Using Facebook Profile Visitors App for iPhone
For iOS devices, there is a separate app called “Social Fans” because of their security complexity. Social Fans is designed for social media fans who wish to have control all their social accounts and stay updated at all times.
Steps to download and use Social Fans app
- Download and install Social Fans on your iOS device from HERE
- Launch the app and click on “Connect” tab in front of a Facebook option.
- Here you can see who likes your pictures, who tags you in their posts, which friend has liked your photos most, and of course, who visits your Facebook profile frequently.
I love feedback and will love to hear your feedback on these tricks.